- 1 12-14oz box short pasta (I used Ronzoni Smart Taste rotini)
- 2C chopped broccoli
- 1C chopped asparagus
- 6C fresh spinach
- 1 12-ounce can fat free evaporated milk
- 1C low sodium chicken stock
- 4T flour
- 1t garlic powder
- 1/2t salt
- 2/3C grated parmesan cheese
- 2T light butter or margarine
Cook pasta according to directions, set aside.
Coat a large skillet with non-stick cooking spray.
Add broccoli, asparagus and spinach to pan and saute on medium heat until vegetables are tender and spinach is wilted.
In a separate bowl, whisk together evaporated milk, flour and stock and pour into vegetables.
Stir until sauce is thick and creamy, then add in cheese until melted.
Stir in 2T of butter until melted and serve!
Adapted from: Parents.com