Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Cheeseburger & Fries Casserole GUEST BLOG!

Today I am very excited to direct you to a different blog for my recipe of the day! One of my favorite food blogs, TJs Test Kitchen, invited me to guest post a recipe over there and I'm just thrilled! TJ's blog focuses on healthy eating and counting Weight Watcher points. She has fantastic ideas and recipes. Not only that, she's an inspiration, having lost over 70 pounds so far. How awesome is that? Head over to TJ's blog and check out her recipes along with my recipe of the day...Cheeseburger and Fries Casserole!















3 comments:

  1. Hi Vittoria,
    Just clicked through from TJ's blog and wanted to say hi. Added your blog to my reader - your blog is beautiful and your recipes look amazing. Can't wait to try 'em - thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for following, Dawn! I hope you find some recipes you like here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHOOHOO! :) I gotta make that dish soon cuz I'm salivating like crazy thinking about it! lol :) THANKS a bunch for guest posting today! :)

    ReplyDelete