Thursday, February 3, 2011

Artichoke Dip Egg Rolls

I promised more egg rolls this week, and more egg rolls you shall have! Today's recipe is really exciting because you're going to basically be able to get two appetizers out of one. I know, I know, I'm awesome and this is your favorite food blog and you're going to tell all your friends and family about it. If you insist.


For this recipe you'll first need to make a batch of Artichoke Dip. I know, you're sitting there saying...well if I must. Trust me, its completely easy and its absolutely delicious. On the recipe I indicate that you can make it in the oven or in a crock pot. To use this dip in conjunction with today's recipe, and especially if these two snacks will be for your Super Bowl party, I'd highly recommend going the crock pot route.


For me, egg rolls require dipping. They just do. I chose to dip these in sour cream and it was actually quite tasty. If you come up with another inventive dip for these babies, please let me know, I love suggestions. Come back for more Super Bowl snacks tomorrow!


Artichoke Dip Egg Rolls
  • artichoke dip
  • egg rolls
  • shredded monterey jack cheese (provolone or mozzarella would work too)
  • sour cream for dipping
Directions:
You guessed it.
Scoop some dip into the egg roll wrapper, top with a couple tablespoons of cheese, and roll up.
Spray them with cooking spray and bake at 400 for 15-20 minutes, turning once to brown both sides.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, I am starving and well...this is not helping!

    ReplyDelete