Friday, February 25, 2011

Friday Finds: Capella Flavor Drops

These things are amazing! I ordered a sampler of flavors from their website a few weeks ago:
Vanilla Custard
French Toast
Chocolate Fudge Brownie
Coconut
Cinnamon Danish Swirl
Caramel
Pomegranite-Blueberry Water Flavoring


These drops are highly concentrated and contain none of the bad stuff! Sugar free, fat free, gluten free, calorie free, artifical sweetner free, sodium free....I'll be honest, I don't know if I want to know what the drops are made of, but I do know that they are wonderful for a dieter!

A few of the ways I've used them thus far include French Toast flavoring in baked oatmeal (which will be posted soon!). I added the coconut flavoring to fat free cottage cheese and mixed in some pineapple for an awesome Hawaiian treat. I also love adding the Blueberry-Pomegranite flavoring to my sparkling water, it tastes so fancy!

The possibilities are endless with these drops, and so are the flavor choices. They have tons and tons to choose from. I feel like they should totally be throwing me a few free samples with all the free advertising I'm giving them right now!

Go to Capella Flavor Drops for more info.

2 comments: