Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Artichoke Dip

If there is one appetizer to please any and everyone, it would have to be artichoke dip. Even people who hate artichokes will fight you for the last bite of this dip. I mean think about it, have you ever heard someone say, "Oh, artichoke dip? Never touch the stuff, its just gross." NO! I've tried so many versions of artichoke dip, and this one is definitely the keeper. Every time I make it, I have to remind myself to make a double batch because it has a way of disappearing very quickly. This can be made in a casserole dish or in a crock pot, making it ideal for parties, or for your Christmas crowd!


Artichoke Dip
  • 1 can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
  • 1C light mayo
  • 1C parmesan cheese
  • 1/3C monterey jack cheese
  • optional: black olives or jalapenos
 Directions:
Mix ingredients together and bake at 350 for 30 minutes, or place mixture in crock pot and cook on until cheese is melted.

Post linked at:
Food on the Table
Real Food

2 comments:

  1. You just can not go wrong with this dip, I totally agree. I could eat the whole bowl everytime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so easy. Will have to try this for New Years!

    ReplyDelete