Chicken Tortellini Soup
- 4 cups of low sodium chicken stock
- 1-2 cups water (start with one and add more if needed to gain the desired consistency)
- 1 rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 1 can of corn
- 1 can of creamed corn
- 1/4C grated parmesan cheese
- 2T cornstarch
- 1 package of cheese tortellini
- 1/2t garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
Bring stock and 1 cup of water to a simmer.
Add in garlic powder, salt, pepper, creamed corn, corn, and shredded chicken.
Allow to simmer for 20 minutes.
Put 2T of cornstarch in a small bowl, ladle in some of the hot broth and stir until smooth.
Pour mixture into soup, and add tortellini and 1/4C parmesan cheese.
Allow to simmer another 10 minutes before serving. Add in more water if needed.
Note: You could throw this in the crock pot and let it simmer all day, just don't add the tortellini and parmesan cheese until the very end.