Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Peppermint Hot Chocolate

Our family is so spread out all over the place that Christmas usually lasts at least a week for us. I'm not exaggerating, we still have to exchange gifts with one set of grandparents and that won't take place until this Friday! So at our house, its technically "Christmas" until New Years. We still watch Christmas movies, we leave our tree up, and we enjoy holiday beverages! I love taking a childhood favorite and turning it into an "adult" drink by adding the Peppermint Schnapps.


This is something I had never heard of doing until this Christmas, even though its so obvious, and its been my favorite warm drink all season! Its so simple and I'm sure many of you have had it before, but just in case there's anyone out there like me who was oblivious, I want to be sure to spread the word. Just make sure the kids don't sneak a sip!



Peppermint Hot Chocolate

Your favorite hot chocolate
Peppermint schnapps

Directions:
You really don't need directions do you?

2 comments:

  1. Yeah!! 1st post ...
    Anyways I dont normally do hot chocolate or any other hot drink. I will have some warm tea on occasion but I digress... I am vaguely intrigued by this peppermint hot chocolate. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. but but but...what do I do with the schnapps?

    ReplyDelete