Monday, December 6, 2010

Nutella S'mores Pizza

Let me put it to you this was, if knew I was going to be stranded on an island and I could only take one dessert with me (the horror!), I would take this...provided the island had ovens because I have no clue how to start a fire. I would also prefer that it have a private cabin as well, I'm really not the sleep outside kind of girl. So, maybe I'm defeating the point of my deserted island metaphor, but you get my drift: this dessert is really, really good. Like, choosing between my children and a slice of this pizza would be difficult, kind of good.

I am always shocked at the number of people I run across who have never tried Nutella. A life without Nutella is a sad, sad existence. If you're one of those people who have never had it, Nutella is a chocolate-hazelnut spread, much like the consistency of peanut butter. Its absolute perfection. This would be the perfect recipe to get you hooked on try Nutella for the first time. You'll thank me later!



Nutella S'mores Pizza
  • 1 mini pizza crust
  • 1/2C mini marshmallows
  • 2 graham crackers
  • Nutella
  • chocolate chips
  • chocolate syrup
Directions:
There is no exact science here, you just throw it together!
Preheat oven to 425.
Spread Nutella on pizza as base, top with marshmallows.
Bake for 10-15 mins until marshmallows are golden brown.
Top with crumbled graham crackers and chocolate chips, drizzle with chocolate syrup.

2 comments:

  1. This looks so scrumptious...just like the rest of your blog! So fun, exciting, and cheery!..Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooohhh nutella deliciousness! :)

    ReplyDelete