- 12 no cook lasagna noodles
- 4C Hunt's Traditional Marinara Sauce
- 1C part skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2C fat free cottage cheese
- 1lb lean Italian turkey sausage
- Spices (I like to add Mrs. Dash's Tomato/Basil/Garlic seasoning to my meat)
Preheat oven to 375.
Brown turkey sausage in a skillet until cooked.
Spoon 1C of sauce into the bottom of a 9x13 pan, then top with 4 lasagna noodles.
Add 1/2 of the meat, then dot with 1C of cottage cheese, top with 1C of sauce.
Place 4 more noodles on top, the rest of the meat mixture, the rest of the cottage cheese and 1C of sauce.
Finally, top with the last 4 noodles and last cup of sauce, finishing with 1C of shredded cheese.
Spray a sheet of aluminum foil with cooking spray and cover dish.
Bake for 40 minutes, remove foil and bake another 10-15.
Broil the last 5 minutes if you wish.