Friday, March 4, 2011

Friday Finds: Coconut Caramel Fudge Bars

Happy Friday, everyone! I hope you've all had a great week. Here is a little something to help you get through your weekend without falling off the wagon.

I've sworn off Girl Scout cookies this year, telling myself that they have been around for decades and they'll be around for decades more. This year is about losing weight and Girl Scout cookies are not invited to that party. I was a little bummed because I am a Samoa lover and I look forward to getting my fix every year.

Then I found these:



Oh. My. The resemblance to Samoa cookies is uncanny, almost a little bit freaky. At only 3 points per bar though, you can actually afford to eat one! And, you can eat it all year long, not just when Girl Scout cookie sales are going on! I'm beyond excited about this find. Give them a chance, you will be shocked!

4 comments:

  1. I just wanted to post to agree with you! I found your blog through the WW message boards and love to check it out!

    Anyway, I read so many people say "try X - it tastes exactly like Y" and then I try it and it definitely does not!

    But these really do taste like Samoa cookies! They are DELICIOUS!!!
    Thanks for your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this, I too am a samoa lover! I totally agree with the previous comment. I have been told to try all kinds of stuff that in no way resembles what people tell me it does. FYI, almond milk in your coffee in NO way tastes good!!!!! So I was a little skeptical, but you are 100% right. These are amazing!!! It would be easy to get carried away with these and then have to deal with the ramificatins of mega amounts of fiber!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't find these anywhere! The space above the tag on the shelf is always empty. I guess that means they really are good...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them too! And you blog! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete