Thursday, November 29, 2012

The BEST Pumpkin Bread

Let me start by saying, I don't bake, unless it's from a box. There are few exceptions to this rule. One, I have a flourless chocolate cake recipe that uses black beans (yes, you heard correctly) that is OUT of this world, and I manage to make it from scratch by some miracle. If you're nice to me, I'll share it with you one day. The second exception is bread. Poppy Seed Bread last week, and Pumpkin Bread this week.

I have tried countless pumpkin bread recipes in my day, and this one is by far, hands down, the best one ever. It's a scientific fact. I can't pretend that I came up with this recipe (well, I could, but that would be unethical and all), it was given to me by a friend. The really great thing about it is that you get 3 full size loaves out of this baby! Normally I make one full size loaf for us, and a bunch of mini loaves to give away. It also freezes beautifully, if you aren't into sharing.  And let's face it, when it comes to pumpkin bread, should you have to?



The BEST Pumpkin Bread

  • 3 cups canned pumpkin puree








No comments:

Post a Comment