One word of advice though, I used a silicone muffin pan for these the first time and realized that an actual muffin tin is a better choice. The ham and/or wonton wrappers get nice and crispy with a tin whereas the silicone makes them a little soggy - still delicious though! I'm going to post the recipe the way I made them, but the possibilites are totally endless here. Some additions that come to mind...bacon, canadian bacon, sausage, peppers, broccoli, asparagus, and on and on and on. Feel free to change/add anything you want and to use any kind of cheese you have on hand. I promise you can't go wrong here.
1 carton Egg Beaters
1/2 C shredded sharp cheddar cheese
1/2 C cooked, drained spinach (fresh or frozen)
1t chopped garlic (that pre-chopped kind in the jar is a lifesaver!)
Preheat oven to 350
1. Spray a muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Line the muffin tin with the wonton wrappers and/or the ham. I made 6 with wonton wrappers and 3 with ham. For the wonton wrappers you'll need 2 per cup. Place one along one side of the muffin hole and one on the other (see the first photo below) and press into the tin.
3. Saute mushrooms and garlic using non-stick spray on medium heat until tender.
4. Divide mushrooms and spinach among the cups.
5. Top with about 1T of cheese.
6. Pour egg beaters into each cup, filling to the top. (Optional: You can sprinkle a bit more cheese on the tops if you like!)
7. Bake at 350 for 20 mins. The tops should puff up when they are done.
Source: Adapted from http://www.ourbestbites.com/