Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Hashbrown Casserole

This is my all time favorite, go-to breakfast casserole recipe. I've never met anyone who didn't love it, and I usually get asked for the recipe. Whenever we have company, I always make this for breakfast and its also a Christmas morning favorite around our house. This is sure to be a crowd pleaser no matter what occasion you choose!



Hashbrown Casserole
  • 1 bag frozen, shredded hash browns
  • 1 stick light butter/margarine, melted
  • 16oz fat free sour cream
  • 1 can 98% fat free cream of mushroom soup
  • 2C reduced fat sharp cheddar cheese

Directions:
Preheat oven to 375.
Mix all ingredients together and pour into a sprayed 9x13 baking dish.
Bake for 45 mins - 1 hour until top is golden brown.

3 comments:

  1. NOM NOM NOM, I bet it does taste wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I tagged you in my blog today! Come take a look!

    ReplyDelete